December winds can only mean one thing…SCARVES!! I have so many scarves and I was trying to find a good way to organize them. This DIY occured to me when I was moving apartments and broke a clothes hanger. This is a quick and easy DIY that will look beautiful in any room!
This is what you will need:
- one hanger
- a nail or command hook
Here is how you create this scarf organizational-storage-decoration piece:
- Put the nail or hook on the wall
- Choose a selection of scarves (I would suggest around 5-6 scarves)
- Next, knot each scarf to the hanger. I do a loop knot by making a upside down “U” with the scarf, and then taking the long ends of the scarf and looping it under the hanger and through the loophole.
- Keep repeating Step 3 until you are satisfied with the finished product.
- Lastly, put the hanger on the hook…and you are done!!
This is such an easy DIY that can be used as a decoration but it also has a practical use. I hope you all have a fabulous Friday! I will talk to you all tomorrow on Blogmas Day 10!!
All the Best,