“Music is life. That’s why our hearts have beats.”
This year I have really been enjoying Spotify. I have found 5 playlists that I can’t stop listening to. Here is a quick breakdown of each playlist (in no particular order):
- This is: Lady Gaga – This playlist is a timeline of Lady Gaga from “Just Dance” to “Million Reasons”. I personally am a huge Gaga fan so this playlist was a must-have.
- crisp leaves & lattes – This playlist was created by one of my favorite YouTubers, Kalyn Nicholson. It basically consists of very “chill-vibed” indie style music. It makes rainy days feel cozy and warm.
- A long Christmas day – This playlist’s name says it all. This playlist has all the Christmas favorites from Elvis to Mariah.
- Evening Chill – This playlist contains very soft and calming tunes. It is a very nice unwinding, tea-in-hand, eating dessert kind of playlist.
- Sleepy Morning Coffee – This is one of my favorites. It is perfect for the morning. I normally put this on as I am getting out of bed. It is relaxing and perfect for sitting down with a morning coffee or tea.
I hope you take a listen to my top 5 playlists! I am currently listening to A long Christmas day, it really makes any day feel festive and joyous!
Have a wonderful rest of your Thursday and I will talk to you all tomorrow for Blogmas Day 9!
All the Best,
This post is not sponsored.